Monday, February 2, 2009

Taylor's Hair

So you were wondering about the "cowlick"? Well I'm not sure what happened. She has a mix of Jake's sweet cowlick and my little wispies, but you can't really see mine because my hair covers them and her hair sticks straight up. But I love it, hair is so much fun!
When I get her out of the bath and try to comb her hair it just goes "Poof ".....

She had these Chubby cheeks when she was first born and after about two weeks they started to get smaller but now they're back. She just had her 1 month apt. today and she already weighs 9.4 lbs.

3 comments:

Mother Teresa said...

oh Marci, Taylor is beautiful! So are you telling us that YOU don't comb her hair up like that? oh dear. oh well, when it get's longer it'll be heavier and it'll pull itself down..... hopefully. who cares, she's so pretty that no one will notice her cooool hair-do. I sure wish I could come give her some squeezes. I love the pictures, keep up the good work. we love & miss you all.

angerine said...

marci we need you to post some pictures of you when you were a baby so we can compare. I can't tell who she looks like...?

Jaci said...

i think she totally looks like jake... so cute!