Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude

So-it IS November and that means it is time to be thankful, right?
Don't worry, I'm not going to go all crazy and do 30 days of what I am grateful for... I'm sure I wouldn't follow through to the end, but if you all wanted to add to this it would be awesome and it may help me too.
*
Because our family has been stuggling, I have been having a hard  time feeling grateful.  So I have been trying to recognize and count my blessings. Today I am grateful for this little gift that I found on my camera, because it shows me that Garrett is starting to get back to himself. Letting go of some of the stress he had absorbed. It made me feel like some, no- A LOT of the tension is gone from our home and from him.  I am sure Fiddlestix isnt so grateful.


1 comment:

Jake*Marci said...

Fantastic!...and yet a little scary.

Also I feel bad that I'm a super crappy bro cuz I didn't realize that things have been hard for the Schramm fam. I guess we need to catch up.